Our Commitment to YOU our Client.
- Treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Handle your legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards in our profession.
- Exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- Listen to your individual needs and tailor each strategy with those needs in mind.
- Charge a reasonable fee and explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- Return phone calls and e-mails promptly.
- Keep you informed and provide you with copies of all important documents.
- Respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle a case.
- Work with other participants in the legal system to make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
- Deliver value by using the most effective balance of attorney, paralegal, and law clerk staff in providing your services.
- Preserve and respect the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- Exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility/Model Rules of Professional Conduct.